Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful day and evening yesterday.
Since it’s the time of New Year’s resolutions, I thought I would share mine with you.
1. Complete 1 Sogang book per month on average
2. Listen to TTMIK 이야기
3. Make a header for this blog
4. Pass TOPIK level 2 in April, more about this choice of level in another post.
1. Do push-ups every day to avoid unnecessary embarrassment in judo warm-up.
2. Not get injured in non-judo activities in the judo club (my sister actually gave me a skip rope for Christmas so I have something else to do for cardio training while the others play hockey, I will take that hint)
3. Read more non-academic books.
What are your resolutions? 🙂